Toronto Vaccination Requirements
Proof of Vaccination for Access to Plaza Premium Lounge Toronto
Province of Ontario regulations now require patrons seeking access to certain dining and lounge operations and other food and drink establishments at Toronto Pearson Airport to show proof of identification and proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to a representative of the operator of the establishment before they can enter the area. This includes all airport employees dining in the location.
There are limited exceptions to this regulation, including but not limited to:
- Children under the age of 12;
- Patrons who provide a valid medical document stating that the individual is exempt for a medical reason from being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and the effective time-period for the medical reason; and
- Workers, contractors, repair workers, delivery workers, students, volunteers, inspectors, or others who are entering the business or organisation for work purposes and not as patrons.
An individual is considered fully vaccinated if they have received:
- The full series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorised by Health Canada, or any combination of such vaccines; or
- One or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorised by Health Canada, followed by one dose of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine authorised by Health Canada; or
- Three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorised by Health Canada; and
- They received their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated.
More information from the Province of Ontario, including a helpful FAQ
, is available at https://news.ontario.ca/en/release/1000807/ontario-releasing-guidance-to-support-proof-of-vaccination-policy